Upcoming Class Dates:
Here is what we will offer in our classes:
- Approximately 4 to 5 hours of in classroom instruction
- Depends on amount of questions asked
- Depends on the comfort level feedback we receive during the class
- Hands on range time along with the shooting portion of the SLED CWP course
- Students will be required to fire 50 shots from multiple distances in a controlled manner
- Distances are short distances where studies show most encounters occur
- If you do not have a firearm then there will be 22 caliber handguns to rent for $35
- Fingerprinting (required by SLED)
- Filling out of SLED CWP application (if not already filled out prior to class)
- We at SO2A, will send everything for you
- A USCCA textbook with all the information from our class (if requested)
- Please bring eye protection (sunglasses and / or eye glass count)
- Please bring hearing protection (hearing protection will be provided if you do not have some)
Students should bring:
SC Driver’s License
50 rounds and your firearm or $35 if you are renting a firearm
Eye protection (sunglasses and / or glasses count)
Hearing protection (will be provided if you don’t have any)
Filled out SLED application
Please review the SO2A CWP Class Checklist for information on what to bring to the class:
SO2A CWP Class Checklist »
Please fill out, print, & bring this to the class. Do not sign or date it:
SC CWP Application »
Class Information Form
CWP Class Payment
Use the form below to pay online. The price of the class is $100. You may use a credit card or a Paypal account.
USCCA Delta Defense
We here at SO2A Products are pleased to announce a new division, Personal Firearm Protection. This division has been a dream of ours ever since the founder Ricky Bunker brought me, Brandon Poston into the company.
In 2015 Ricky decided to align SO2A with the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) and shortly after that brought me on to help. We both attended the USCCA training course, a two-day training course that provided us with the tools needed to train responsible citizens to use a firearm safely and comfortably. Prior to the two day course we were required to take an 20+ hour online course. Since then we have brought on Ricky’s son Eric. The four of us went through the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) Range Safety Officer’s training course. This was a full 8+ hour day course with an instructor from the NRA.
Along with the staff, we have added facilities that will aid in the instruction of all our classes. We constructed a class room with technology that will allow us to clearly present the amazing material from the USCCA in a clearly understood manner. Along with the classroom, we have constructed a range that will allow our students to get hands on experience with firearms as well as complete the range portion of the Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) course required by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) to obtain a CWP.
Our goal is to take a person who has never handled a firearm and have them feel comfortable enough to carry a firearm as well as use it if the unfortunate time presents itself. In the current climate in our society, the previous statement is becoming more and more of a reality and not just something we hear on the news. This course will allow us to not only achieve our goal, but it will also give you the tools needed to continue training long after you leave our class.